Tuesday 6 May 2014

Don't wait, don't hesitate...

Hi everybody, I am back from Wales and I am sure you all know what I mean when I say I have the post-holiday blues! I think the worst thing about going away is that it takes so long to settle in to your life and work again when you get home.
Anyway, I had a lovely time and plenty of sea air and beautiful scenery so I am thankful for that! Here is an outfit of the day, which I wore before Wales to do some shopping and to have lunch. I think wearing one colour from head to toe can be flattering yet simple.I like this grey marl t-shirt and jeans because it is so easy to throw on and yet it looks quite stylish at the same time.
 T-shirt- River Island
Jeans-Primark
Bag-Forever 21
 Photo-bombed by 'Sooty' the cat who comes to visit my house daily!





 One of the sunset pictures I took in Anglesey.

Here are a few of my holiday essentials:
Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioner. This is amazing and smells great!
Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo. Revives my hair in between washes and gives great volume.
L'Oreal Ombre Kit. I took this on holiday with me to ombre my hair again, but I never found the time!
 I love this novel , 'The Missing One' by Lucy Atkins.
Palmolive shower gel, smells great.
Sunglasses, a must.
Berocca, this gives me an energy boost.
 Wholemeal bagels, I love these toasted with scrambled eggs.
Spanish Red Wine, a glass or two of this was my evening relaxation on holiday!
Scandinavian Blackcurrant Conserve, delicious on toast!
How are you all, what have you been up to? I do appreciate your comments, I read every single one and I follow back my followers! 
 Kisses, Camille.

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) so kind of you! I hope you have a lovely week ahead.
      xo

      Delete
  2. I agree with you, that's worst thing about going away. I always find it so hard to settle in to work again. Your purse looks so cute!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and yes, that is definitely the worst thing about going away!! I hope you have a great week :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. This is such a great look for a night out with friends! Love your ombre hair and your heels are uber feminine and chic! Lovely styling - you nailed it!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much doll, that is so sweet of you :) it would be a good look for a night out, I could not live without these jeans! I hope you have a lovely day xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I like this bag because I can carry so much in it! I hope you have a good day :)
      xo

      Delete
  5. Love your ombre xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, that is so kind of you! Love your blog! xo

      Delete
  6. You look gorgeous, the picture you took is amazing, love that a lot :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, so sweet of you :)) I hope you are having a good week!
      xo

      Delete
  7. Really like the T-shirt, and the sunset photo is amazing! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I love to throw on a t-shirt for a lazy day! I hope your week is going well :))
      xo

      Delete
  8. So cook look, your hair os beautiful! Nice purchases! Follower you back ;)

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, that is so kind :) I love your blog!
      xo

      Delete
  9. nice pics, love the hair :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, very sweet of you :))
      xo

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, that is so kind of you! :)) xo

      Delete
  11. Hi Camille, me again! Just to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for the details. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate,
      Thank you very much, that is so kind of you!! :)) I hope you have a great week!
      Camille xo

      Delete
  12. I totally agree!♥ I hate returning home from a vacation! your outfit is so chic!:) love the bag!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, that is so kind of you :)) I agree, the worst part of a vacation is returning home!! Have a good week!
      xo

      Delete
  13. Thx for the comment in my blog, now i´following your blog and bloglovin.
    Freat look ;)
    kiss
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I love your blog and I hope you have a nice week!
      :) xo

      Delete
  14. Super cool outfit! I love those sunglasses. :)

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, that is really sweet of you :)) I hope you have a great week ahead!
      xo

      Delete
  15. cute outfit!

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin :)
      xo

      Delete