Saturday 5 April 2014

Mini Boots haul and primer review

Against a backdrop of a table of Starbucks treats!


The concealer compact is so well designed with a handy mirror in the lid.

Swatch of the Seventeen primer
The MUA primer has a very light gel formula and it is not tinted.

Wearing the new lipstick. It is a nice flattering shade of pastel pink.


Mini Boots Haul...

3 for 2 on Seventeen cosmetics so I bought 
Phwoarr Paint heavy duty under eye concealer in shade 'Fair' £5.49
Stay Pout Lipstick in 'Kiss me quick'£4.49 (free with 3 for 2)
Stay time long wear primer £5.49


I love this concealer, it covers all shadows and it lasts throughout the day. The compact has a handy mirrored lid too!

This lipstick is new to me, but it is a lovely pastel pink and it has great pigmentation and a creamy texture. 

The Seventeen primer is something I have used before and it is very good. It has a light tint to it, similar to a BB cream and it leaves skin silky soft. I apply my foundation after this and I definitely see an improvement in how long my make up lasts. 

To compare to the MUA professional primer (£4 from Superdrug) I would say they are both equally good but different. The MUA primer is not tinted at all, it is more of a light gel/cream texture, almost a moisturiser. It leaves skin silky smooth ready for the application of foundation and it definitely improves the staying power of your make up. Also, you only need to apply a small amount. 


Thanks for looking at my blog!
xo




4 comments:

  1. the lipstick really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, it is such a nice pastel pink for spring! :))

      Delete
  2. I'm looking for a new primer, I'll have to check these two out! + I love that concealer :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/
    p.s; check out my international Topshop makeup giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! These primers are both really good and they last for ages because you don't need to use much. Thank you so much for commenting and I will check out the giveaway!
      :))

      Delete