Monday 7 April 2014

Pieces of my heart










Face of the day: Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in 008 Golden Beige
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in 04 Rose Beige
Maybelline the colossal volume cat eyes mascara in black
Rimmel glam eyes liquid liner in black 
Urban Decay Naked Palette 3 I used the shade 'Burnout'
Sleek blush by three palette in Lace (I used the middle shade 'Guipure') 
17 instant glow in light bronze 
17 lip liner in rose blush 
Collection lipstick in shade 6 'Bubblegum'
Please excuse my bloodshot eyes, I have a cold and my eyes keep watering! So attractive lol!!

This outfit of the day is not particularly inspiring. I was undecided what to wear because I had a work meeting so I had to look smart but at the same time I always want to feel like I am dressing for me, if that makes sense! So I just threw on my favourite white blouse from Primark, the grey super high waist skinny jeans I wear from there all the time, my Marc B at Topshop handbag and  some kitten heels which I got from River Island ages ago. I have to reiterate how amazing these blouses/shirts are for £10 ! I have one in navy, black, white and blush pink....basically ever colour they come in! They just  fall in such a flattering way and the floaty sleeves give them a lovely romantic feel. I could wax lyrical about this all day! I couldn't decide between faux leather leggings with ballet pumps or jeans and heels, but I went for jeans and heels in the end. I was having a 'not-confident' day and somehow, heels always put a spring in my step and make me feel more ready to face the day! I threw on my faux leather biker jacket (Primark, ages ago) to complete this lazy look!



14 comments:

  1. your hair is absolutely gorgeous! you look amazing. id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/you-can-follow-me-on-instagram-starting.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this lovely comment, so kind of you! I left you a comment too and following you with Bloglovin, love your blog! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I''m sooo desperate to get my hands on the Naked 3 Palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Naked palettes are really good aren't they? I just love the pretty packaging most of all! It was a present as I find it hard to justify buying high-end make up very often but I do love things like this as a treat! :) Thank you for commenting xo

      Delete
  3. Woah I am so jealous!
    You have an amazing makeup collection.
    The best products are in there :-P

    Love from Canada
    ❤anamascara.blogspot.ca❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I just love make up! I love your blog and I just followed you with Bloglovin and Google Friend Connect. Thank you for your comment! :-))

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I love these pastel pinks at the moment and this one was such a bargain :)) x

      Delete
  5. Hi! thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. I actually love your outfit, the blouse is really pretty! I'm following you! :) xx

    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! You are welcome and thank you that is so kind of you :)) I love how easy these blouses are to throw on when I can't decide what to wear! Thanks for following too, I love reading your posts :) xx

      Delete
  6. pretty make up and outfit... so pretty,dear...
    xoxo

    www.mysecretfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much that is so kind of you! You always look so pretty too :) xoxo

      Delete
  7. Love your outfit...I want that palette too..can't believe I don't have it.

    sugarkissesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, that is so kind of you! It is definitely worth buying because it has so many pretty eyeshadows in it :)) Thank you for commenting xoxo

      Delete