Sunday 31 July 2016

Barista style coffee all day with Nescafe Azera...

Barista style coffee on the go is something that definitely sounds like music to my ears, coffee is a drink which I see as a real treat at any time of the day. It is a pick me up and I find it an oddly soothing ritual to make coffee at home. I make a cup first thing in the morning to wake me up as I go through emails and organise my day and I drink it in the afternoon as I often spend time in coffee shops when I am working. As a writer, coffee is something which I associate with creativity and I love the idea of different coffees which match my mood throughout the course of the day. I was delighted to work with Nestle Azera recently, and I had the chance to sample a range of their Azera coffee. The first thing I loved about these was the eye catching arty designs of the limited edition tins, look out for them in major supermarkets at the moment. Aren't the designs striking? I will definitely be finding another use for these tins when I have worked my way through the coffee! 


In an ideal world I would always be within a short distance of one of my favourite coffee shops, but in reality when I am travelling to different places for work I do not always have time to grab a coffee. The Nescafe 'Coffee to go' cups proved to be the ideal solution and I have relied on these when I have a train journey or an early start. We love to walk by the water in the evening close to where we live too, so these are the ideal drinks to take with us on those evening strolls. The latte variety has a creamy, slightly sweet flavour with a good strength to the coffee too. I liked the Americano also, which had a real depth to it, and they are very easy to make, requiring no more effort than pouring hot water over the powder and giving it a quick stir. The ingenious no-spill lids came in handy too, as I always seem to manage to spill coffee on myself usually! These are a good coffee to take with you when you walk out the door ahead of a busy day and they come in handy for a variety of situations.




The Intenso variety of Azera quickly became my preferred coffee in the morning as I found the full bodied flavour and creamy texture was the perfect thing to give me a much needed burst of energy. When I have been working from home recently, I have enjoyed a cup of Americano in the garden during the afternoon. It is really important to take some time out for yourself during the course of a busy day, so my afternoon coffee is always a nice chance to regroup my thoughts and gather my motivation for the rest of the working day. In the evening, my partner and I have got in to the habit of having a cup of the Espresso variety after dinner, this makes a nice after dinner coffee due to its intense flavour.


What do you all think, have you tried Nescafe Azera and do you like the idea of coffee shop style coffee at home or on the go? As always I cannot wait to hear your thoughts and thank you so much for reading this post.


Until next time,


Camille 


xo 

4 comments:

  1. I love the limited edition tins, so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the to-go nescafe! I am definitely getting some!
    reat post!
    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Nescafe! Can't live without it))
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow you back!
    Blog ♡Reckless diary of Anya Dryagina♡
    My ♡Instagram♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried these, I love the idea of having coffee shop quality at home though :)

    Kelsey x
    http://www.kelsey-rose.com

    ReplyDelete