Saturday 7 February 2015

Cocoa Cami x The Make Pack

Whether we love it or hate it, we all know that Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. It is always difficult to choose the ideal present for that special somebody, and what better way to show how much you care than to make the extra effort of making something by hand. Today, I have the perfect gift idea to share with you for Valentine’s Day or a birthday, or even just give to somebody to show how much you care.
I was delighted to be contacted recently by a company called The Make Pack* to see if I would review one of their kits. The Make Pack is such an ingenious idea, the little kits they sell come with everything you need to make a certain food. In this case I selected the kit to make a chocolate truffle selection. (£9.95) I was so excited when I received the pack and I could not wait to see what was inside. The beautifully packaged little box contains dark and white chocolate buttons, peanut butter, peanuts, cocoa powder and light brown sugar. This provides all that you need to make delicious dark chocolate truffles as well as white chocolate and peanut butter ones. The Make Pack also stock chocolate boxes which come with cute string to tie around it and a gift tag, so that you can give the handmade truffles as a present. The instructions provided in the box were concise and clear, and all of the ingredients were individually packaged to and pre-weighed so that you would have enough of everything.



This time, I used everything provided to make the dark chocolate truffles as  thought I would make the white chocolate and peanut butter ones another day. They were easy to make and the only ingredient I needed to add was the double cream. I followed the step-by step instructions and in no time I had a box of chocolate truffles all dusted in Cocoa powder and ready to go! The whole process of making them was great fun and I would definitely order another Make Pack in the future. The only problem was that they looked so delicious when they were ready, that I might have accidentally eaten a few of them myself! I hope you like the title of this post, I could not resist making Coco into Cocoa in the circumstances ;) I know, I know...I am a born comic. 










There is a range of kits available on The Make Pack website, to make everything from Lemon Marshmallows with Toasted Coconut, to Triple Layer Chocolate Fudge Cake! Check out the selection here: http://www.themakepack.com/packs 
If you order now, the pack will arrive in plenty of time for Valentine's Day as The Make Pack delivers within 3-5 working days. Perfect to solve those pesky gift dilemmas! 

What do you guys think, would you like to try The Make Pack? Which one would you choose? I hope you are all well and having a fun weekend, thank you so much for reading this post. Remember I love to read your sweet comments and I follow back my followers.


Until next time, 

Camille xo


Disclosure
*The Make Pack kindly sent me this item for review on a complimentary basis. All opinions expressed are my own and honest

40 comments:

  1. Yum! That looks absolutely delicious. I love making chocolates and candy. I definitely need to check this kit out! Wonderful post.

    Colleen || http://leathervslace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great idea, there are so many boxes now that its great to see what they offer beforehand! They look super nice x

    leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leanne, they have some really cool kits on The Make Pack website :)

      Camille xo

      Delete
  3. wow!!!
    gnam gnam!!!
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simone, they were delicious :)

      Camille xo

      Delete
  4. revelation! cool idea! :)

    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fantastic. I love how they make it so easy to create. Dark chocolate truffles is the perfect gift for me.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carmen, they were so easy to make :)

      Camille xo

      Delete
  6. Wow, this is such a cute idea! It certainly makes things easier if you can purchase everything all at once. Looks delicious as well!
    Enclothed Cognition
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Keri, it is such an easy and fun gift :)

      Camille xo

      Delete
  7. This is such a cute idea, and they look delicious!

    Kathryn
    nimblenote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathryn, they were so easy to make and fun :)

      Camille xo

      Delete
  8. That looks so delicious and it is such an awesome idea! With love,
    Vera

    http://theflashwindow.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, it is a fun idea :)

      Camille xo

      Delete
  9. Those look so delicious! Great ideas for Valentines Day. I'd love for you to check out my new fashion blog,

    http://kelliemiyoko.blogspot.com

    x Kellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kellie, I will check out your blog :)

      Camille xo

      Delete
  10. Oh my gosh what a fabulous idea I haven't seen ANYTHING like this before, thanks for sharing xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica I agree, it is a cool idea :)

      Camille xo

      Delete
  11. awww this is so cool :) i love homemade sweets and this looks very nice ! Big yes, gonna get this the next time somebody celebrates his birthday :D xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Susan, they make such a great gift idea :)

      Camille xo

      Delete
  12. Ainss,que onito,sin duda,tomo nota!
    Gracias por pasarte por mi blog,mil besos preciosa,te espero por mi nuevo post!
    http://patriciasanchezstylestreet.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. that's so sweet! & your photography is absolutely stunning.
    lovely post x

    Mara // marashares

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Mara, that is so kind of you :)

      Camille xo

      Delete
  14. Oh that's so cool! I do HelloFresh for my dinners but haven't seen any sweet boxes before, will definitely have to give this a go at some point! xo
    www.lovedbylaura.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Laura, it is a fun idea. I will check out Hello Fresh too as I have not heard of it before :)

      Camille xo

      Delete
  15. Look yummy. I'll try to do it!
    Have a nice day!
    Valentina

    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Valentina, have a lovely day :)

      Camille xo

      Delete