Tuesday 19 January 2016

Baby you have a lot to learn...

Hi everyone, I hope that you are all well. I went home to Derbyshire at the weekend to see my family and we decided to head out for some lunch. Everyone who knows me is well aware of my obsession with wearing black. Come rain or shine, I just find that black is super easy to wear, stylish and figure flattering plus it is suitable for every occasion. I had recently purchased this faux leather skirt from Forever 21 which has a slightly 1950's feel to it due to the shape. I love to mix textures so I decided to pair touches of faux leather and suede with this super soft slogan t-shirt which I purchased recently also from Forever 21.




Throwing on my Balmain sunglasses and reaching for my favourite Primark mock croc tote was all I needed in terms of accessories for this look, as I wanted it to be fairly paired down. I think the overall look is very put together, yet relaxed and stylish at the same time. This is why I love to wear black as it is just so  easy to get right in terms of simple outfits.




Outfit details:
Faux leather biker jacket-Select
T-shirt-Forever 21
Skirt-Forever 21
Sunglasses-Balmain
Bag, shoes and faux fur collar-Primark


Sometimes it is really hard to dress for my shape because I am tall and curvy which can be a difficult mix to dress. I love simple items which can easily be assembled in to a look which seems polished. Whilst I adore skinny jeans for every day style, I find skirts like this look fashionable without trying too hard for a slightly more formal look. My faux leather biker jacket from Select is something I reach for so often lately as it seems to go with everything. 
What do you all think, what is your go-to outfit look and do you like to wear all black outfits with different textures like this? As always I cannot wait to hear your thoughts and thank you so much for reading this post.


Until next time,

Camille 

xo




6 comments:

  1. You look killer! I think you nailed dressing to your shape perfectly here

    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely in black!

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Outfits and I love your jacket also your blog! ^^

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAA You look stunning! I love the all black outfit<3 Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great look, I just loved the skirt so much. Have a lovely weekend. /Madison
    FT Kitchen

    ReplyDelete