Wednesday 19 March 2014

Waking up is never easy!

It's been a while but I'm back. I hope you like this latest face of the day and essentials post! I have been using this Nivea  Regenerating Night Cream for a while now and it is genuinely one of the best moisturizers ever. It sinks in so quickly and it has a lovely refreshing feeling too. I use it day and night rather than just at night, and I have noticed a great improvement to my dry skin. My other essentials in the morning are:
Berocca soluble vitamins-I can't live without these, they make me feel as though I have more energy as soon as I drink them. Maybelline the colossal volume cat eyes mascara, this is the best mascara I have ever used. Two coats makes my eyes look wide awake and it lengthens my lashes incredibly. Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation is my favourite foundation because the tiny particles of shimmer make my skin look more luminous. I usually mix it with a little Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch as I find this makes my skin even more radiant. I sweep 17 Instant Glow Bronzer on my cheeks, then I add a slick of pink lipstick and I feel almost human!


No comments:

Post a Comment