Friday 11 July 2014

Higher than heavens arms...

Well, here we go...you know what I am about to say. Another week has flown by! Sorry everyone, but you know I have to say this absolutely every week! I suppose the good thing about the way that time flies is the fact that the weekends come around so much quicker! The weather is great at the moment and I am hoping it lasts for the next few days as I am supposed to be going to Anglesey, and I am hoping to have a swim in the sea. I have not been swimming in the sea so far this year and I love it so much.
I was a bit naughty today and I went shopping after I had finished some work. Before going shopping in Liverpool I also treated myself to a solo lunch in one of my new favourite places, Amici. It was a delicious lunch and it gave me time to think. One of the greatest gifts in life is clarity and I really appreciate time to think and gain clarity on certain situations, in order to move forward in the right direction.
 I do not mind doing things by myself, even though some people find the idea of dining out alone quite daunting. To me, it is second nature. I have always been very independent and I actually like my own company, living in Germany and France during my degree also made me a lot more independent, because I had to do things by myself or not at all...
Now, I just take a book or my laptop with me if  I am eating or grabbing coffee alone and I find that it is a really enjoyable experience. Ultimately, I would rather go out alone than feel that I always need to have somebody accompanying me, as the reality is that friends or family might not always be free at the same times that I am.
It was a scorching afternoon and I just needed cheering up to be honest. The lunch and the shopping certainly did the trick. After all, they call it 'retail therapy' for a reason and I was determined that I would not start the weekend feeling down.
The sun is shining, it is the weekend and I have so much to be grateful for in life, but I guess we all get the blues sometimes.  Anyway, I did not buy that much, but I got a couple of cute things in Primark and then stopped off in Starbucks to write this post.
 What are you all up to this weekend? I treasure all of your lovely comments . Thank you all so much for reading these posts and for sharing your thoughts with me. I follow back my followers and I love to check out all your blogs so do not forget to leave a link!

Until next time, best wishes.

Camille xo. 

 Recent ootd: Primark maxi dress and cardigan, Forever 21 bag.


 Lunch at Amici, accompanied by 'The Lemon Grove'. I ordered my favourite lunch of a tuna melt jacket potato with a latte to drink ;p.

 Primark: tribal print playsuit £7 
(Sorry about my miserable face, I was too hot in the fitting room!) 
 Black super skinny high waist jeans £10. Chain strap black top £6
 Black ruffle detail jumpsuit £15
 Starbucks: Raspberry and Blackcurrant ice blend, yum! 


There was a parade going on through the city centre, I  am not sure what it was for, but there were lots of interesting costumes, puppets and music! The colour and vibrancy was really cheerful! 

32 comments:

  1. It's always good to have some time for yourself :)

    xx, M | Brunette In Black

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely as always! I am in love with that romper! Don't you hate how hot it can be when you are trying on clothes?!? I guess we can look at it like a workout for the day ;)

    Facebook//Twitter//Instagram // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks nice, especially the black monkey is perfect for this season do you think if we keep looking? kisses :)

    http://Encimademiszapatos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta la chaqueta!!
    Gracias por tu visita y comentario.
    Te sigo en CFG y Bloglovin.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good that you're okay with hanging out on your own. When I'm feeling down I take myself to the city for food and a shop around too, perfect cure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a good fun day. You looked great in that maxi! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you in that tribal print jumpsuit!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that top with the chain detail, I've been looking for something just like it!

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love jacket potatoes with tuna! Also, as much as I love a good shopping spree and lunch with my sister and/or friends, it's also one of my favourite ways to spend some alone time. Like you say, having some time to think is really precious.

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this Outfit so much
    the Dress suits you perfectly
    and i adore the Kimono!
    so pretty

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved this post, especially you're honesty! :)
    I absolutely love time to myself and regularly go and have coffee and eat lunch alone, I enjoy it :)

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures! I love your hair colours as well!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusings.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the playsuits that you tried on!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post, lovely images, the playsuit looks great on u!
    and it's always good to have some time just for urself!
    Xx
    www.trendy-twist.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pictures! My favorite outfit is the jumpsuit!
    It is essential to take time to be alone and I am glad you had a great time doing so!
    Xo,
    www.chiclyyours.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. all those photos are so awesome <333
    just followed you ;)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're so right, time flies lately! Really like your outfits :)

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your LV wallet!! so cute. great post :)

    xxxx
    Mariana
    themstudio13.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all three outfits of yours
    Love
    Can we follow each other on GFC?
    New Post: Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely outfits :) I love your style and would love to stay in touch via bloglovin and GFC! Let me know what you think and have a wonderful day <3

    xo
    Yujin
    La Celestials

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the black top and the dark skinny pants together---it looks like a one-piece jumpsuit! Also, great shots from the parade, especially the guy with the wings.

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooohhh ♡ Liverpool.. I lived in Leeds for one year and I've been missing England so much.. and you know what? When I was in Leeds my fav afternoons were spent by myself, having a fast lunch at Gregg's or Bagels' and then having a look around my fav shops.. I love spending time with myself, it's so good to feel better and think clearly about everything.
    Xx
    Elena

    Www.fashionandcostume.it

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love those jumpsuits so much! I have some thing for jumpsuits right now it seems,haha :D

    Love,
    Katarina
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. great pictures!! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this! You look really fabulous in long skirts and dresses!! :) Xx

    www.bibigoeschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. love your outfits and pics!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!!
    Please check out my post for details!!
    http://lucyslifethroughalense.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. The parade looks fun! I love the first outfit! :)

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loved that first outfit, and I think your picks at Primark are on point! That black jumpsuit is gorgeous! Hope you have had a lovely week so far xx

    P.S- Sorry I haven't been able to comment before


    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love all the outfits you tried on. Especially with those shoes! xo

    www.alexawas.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I really enjoyed this post and hope you're feeling a little brighter now, retail therapy definitely works wonders :) Really love the primark bits you bought, especially the playsuit :D
    Love Holly x

    pamperpreenperfect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cool your black outfit

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete