Tuesday 2 December 2014

An outfit and a girly lunch...

 Hi everyone, I am back again with a quick new post even though it is not long since my last post. I felt like posting because today I went out to lunch with my beautiful friend Claire and we had a delicious meal at our favourite place, The Wro in West Kirby, Wirral.
I had Cajun Chicken which was delicious as always, and Claire had a Wrap of Duck and Hoi Sin sauce which was served with chunky chips. She even saved her last chip for me, which I am sure you will all agree, is the sign of a true friend! As usual, our meal was accompanied by a glass of vino and a good gossip. We always have plenty to talk about and it is such a lovely way to spend the afternoon. You can see the food below, and also a few outfit pictures. I got this California top ages ago from Forever 21. It is a fun item of clothing which works well paired with my favourite all black ensemble!





 Top-Forever 21
Jeans, boots, blazer and hat- Primark
Bag-Marc B at Topshop
Sunglasses*- Sunglasses Shop

 A beautiful Christmas garland at The Wro
 There is nothing like lunch with a good friend to make you smile!
 Cajun Chicken for me as usual!
A delicious Hoi-Sin wrap with chunky chips!

So that was my day, I hope you all had a good day too! Remember, I love to read your sweet comments and I follow back my followers.

Until next time,
Camille xo

*This item is marked with an asterisk to denote that it was sent to me by Sunglasses Shop for review. All opinions expressed are my own and honest.

34 comments:

  1. Love that hat!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :)

    Camille xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look..i like your tee
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin this cute and casual look! You totally rock the oversized sunnies x large floppy hat. Not to mention, the food looks bomb!

    Enclothed Cognition
    @mskerih

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Keri, so kind of you :)

      Camille xo

      Delete
  5. This outfit is super cute!! And that type of hat makes every outfit even more fashionable!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the casual tee with the more structured suit. It looks amazing on you! You are gorgeous :)

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sarah, so kind of you :)

      Camille xo

      Delete
  7. Awesome top. Go California! Haha. Those chunky chips look delicious. Mmmmm.
    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Carmen, those chunky chips were too good :)

      Camille xo

      Delete
  8. Great outfit! I love your hat it really adds to the overall look x

    Em x
    The Design Disciple
    Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! Love the hat! :)
    http://wonderfullymadebypris.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit!! :) xx

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect look for the occasion with a really real friend!! you look great! love the hat.
    Kisses
    Fashion Avenue
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, so kind of you :)

      Kisses,

      Camille xo

      Delete
  12. Very beautiful styling, photos, look wonderfully :)

    Follow blog:)

    Kisses

    xo xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, so kind of you!

      Camille xo

      Delete
  13. I like it.
    You look fantastic ;*

    http://programmerstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking cool and stylish, especially likin' that hat! Definitely agree on "there's nothing like lunch with a good friend to make you smile" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love going out to lunch!

      Camille xo

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Amy, I really loved the wreath too :)

      Camille xo

      Delete
  16. Love your boho/ rockstar looks!
    Good choice, everything looks so yummy!

    xxx
    www.journal-of-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, really kind of you :) have a great evening!

      Camille xo

      Delete
  17. Love this look so relaxed and edgy!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete