Friday 3 June 2016

Limitless at The Milton Club...

Since the weekend is here again, I thought I would share with you what I did last Friday in case you are in need of some weekend inspiration! I was delighted to be invited over to Manchester to check out the new Limitless night at The Milton Club, a stylish nightclub in the city centre.


Limitless is an early evening experience hosted by The Milton Club, available every Friday and Saturday with free flow drinks available from 8pm - 10pm as well as music from great DJ's, canapés & snacks. I really like the concept and I was looking forward to getting dressed up and going to Manchester for the night, which I always enjoy.
We were warmly welcomed and given our Limitless wristbands before being shown into the club which is designed in a sophisticated style, with feature lighting and intimate booth seating as well as two bars areas one of which dominates the room. We ordered prosecco and relaxed as we enjoyed the music and the club started to get busy with guests arriving to enjoy the Limitless experience.


The other bar was set out with a vast array of canapés  including sushi, halloumi skewers, goat's cheese tartlets and chcoclate dipped strawberries for dessert. 


I think that it is such a good idea to have endless drinks and snacks included for the two hours and of course you can stay at The Milton Club after Limitless to party until the early hours to RnB and House music. 


Next we moved on to cocktails, and the expert mixologists whipped us up a delicious duo; a Cosmopolitan with lime and salt, which was refreshing and tangy, and a Disaronno Sour garnished with raspberry. I always love to order cocktails when I go out, and these were so good! 




We had such a fun evening at Limitless, it is a great experience and the perfect way to spend a Friday or Saturday night. What do you all think, have you ever been to The Milton Club and which of these cocktails would you like to try?

The Milton Club 
244 Milton Hall 
Deansgate, 
Manchester, 
M3 4BQ


As always I cannot wait to hear your thoughts and thank you so much for reading this post! 


Until next time,


Camille 

xo 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful post my dear! Amazing blog! I will be very glad if you will come to me! Please write comments to posts that you like! https://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/05/summer-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. this place seems very good
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy finger food!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, the place and food look very good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, the place and food look very good!

    ReplyDelete