Thursday 14 April 2016

The Brow Club Liverpool...

Today I went along to The Secret Warehouse, a unique concept which is based on the law of attraction. A collective of businesses all work within the warehouse space in Liverpool which is based around the law of attraction principle. I was lucky enough to go along to check out The Brow Club and have my eyebrows transformed by the lovely Kate, Director of The Brow Club.



To be honest my eyebrows were in an unkempt state before my appointment as I usually don’t do much to them, so Kate assured me that I would soon be completely transformed and have a thicker and fuller brow with a great shape to complement my face and enhance my features. My eyebrows before were much thinner in shape:


I loved the fun and contemporary design aesthetic of The Brow Bar. It was so relaxing being there, with mellow tunes playing and vases of flowers to create a relaxing ambience. 


I relaxed with a coffee before my appointment and explored the quirky cool surroundings of The Secret Warehouse which has several different businesses working within it and there is even a meditation room too.


Kate put me completely at ease by telling me all about the different steps she was taking to transform my eyebrows. She started off by tinting my brows in their natural colour, to enhance the existing shape and then she moved on to waxing, trimming and lastly threading to blend the new and improved brows. I could not wait to see the results and I was so happy when I looked in the mirror at the end to see I suddenly had eyebrows which were shaped to perfection and much fuller than they were before. Kate offers a range of brow treatments from simply waxing and shaping, to full HD Brow treatments. I felt so much more confident after my transformation and I would definitely recommend The Brow Club to anybody who needs a little bit of eyebrow magic. From the unruly brows I had before, I now have neat and shapely arches!



Thank you very much to Kate for my transformation! What do you all think, do you like the idea of a Secret Warehouse based on the law of attraction and would you like to visit The Brow Club?




You can follow The Brow Club on social media:
Instagram @thebrowclub_

Twitter @thebrowclub_


Email: thebrowshack@gmail.com

You can follow The Secret Warehouse on social media:
Instagram @thesecretwh
Twitter @thesecretwh 


As always I cannot wait to hear your thoughts and thank you so much for reading this post!


Until next time,


Camille

xo

3 comments:

  1. I love the decoration and your brows look killer!

    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos. Your pink lips are FAB!!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Your brows look good. I've heard a lot about the concept of law of attraction this week. :)
    Garden Glow

    ReplyDelete